Our two boys (doesn't Brock look so big next to his little brother..and until just recently he was my little guy)It has been awhile since I have posted. Erik has been off for a month (which was a blessing to have him around to help) and Monday night was his first night back to work..so we are getting back into our normal routine. We have been adjusting to having to meet the needs of two little ones, which can be interesting at times...but it's working out alright. We are all doing well! Thank you to all of you who made us meals...you have no idea how much it helped. I don't know what it is about the evening, but it always seems to be the craziest time of the day (maybe because that is when I am most tired...ha)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Your pictures turned out really nice. I'm glad to know you are adjusting well :0) Let me know if you ever need a hand.
Whatta sweet little sleeping cutie! One month, ALREADY? Can't wait to meet him for myself.
We tagged you, not that you have a lot of spare time or anything, if you want to participate! :)
I can't believe it has already been a month!! Glad to hear you are doing well. Let me know if I can help, since I am just down the road.
The pictures are great! Need another meal? I feel so bad because I thought about doing it several times and I have no real excuses just been out of town a lot. I am so sorry! What night is busiest for you? I would love to help! Your two boys are so goregous, I love Brody's hair! He has the stick up doo that Connor had! Love it!
look at all that hair on your little man!! what a great family pic too!! just love the pics!
Oh my gosh! What a cutie! Love the hair. Hope you guys are adjusting well! Enjoy and take lots of pictures. The time flies!
Wow! What a little cutie! I am sure you get this all the time....but look at all that hair! I cannot believe I haven't met him yet!
Hopefully I will see you soon.
Post a Comment