Love their hearts! I just want to squeeze them both! And let me know when you get that swingset up, Connor loves to slide!
Cute picture! I think Brody looks like you! :o)
So cute!!!
Glad to have FINALLY met the two sweet faces who live in Brown Town now! And I am loving Brock's big grin in this pic.Thanks for coming to celebrate with us this past weekend. So good to see you all!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love their hearts! I just want to squeeze them both! And let me know when you get that swingset up, Connor loves to slide!
Cute picture! I think Brody looks like you! :o)
So cute!!!
Glad to have FINALLY met the two sweet faces who live in Brown Town now! And I am loving Brock's big grin in this pic.
Thanks for coming to celebrate with us this past weekend. So good to see you all!
Post a Comment