Monday, September 29, 2008

Anticipating Baby's Arrival....


Food was delicious...thanks Mary!


Thanks for showering me with goodies for baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, sorry I couldn't make it, you look FABULOUS!!

cami (marley's mommy) said...

i so wish i could of been there!! the decorations and food look great! your friends did a great job!! is that a wreath of some sort hanging in the background? love it!!

k.mart said...

Lots of fun! What a blessing before Baby Brody joins us... can't wait to see him!

Tabitha said...

Your shower was great. Thanks for letting me be part of it. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

You look good honey. So glad that you are feeling well. Nana and Pop-pop are on a count down - We love you! Gary and Ingrid

Emily said...

I am so sad I couldn't be there. You look absolutely beautiful, as always!