Last Sunday, we got snow. We all watched my dad build a 6 ft. snowman (literally, look at the picture below) and had a snowball fight. Brock really enjoyed the snow this time. We ended our snow day with hot chocolate. I love lazy, snowy days!
Lazy Samoas
13 years ago




5 comments:
so cute! The Bergers love TN!
Wow, that snowman is pretty impressive! Wish we could have played in it.
Great pictures. I was so pretty. Too bad it doesn't snow more often. But hey, it's more than we got in Florida.
I hate typos. I meant "It" was so pretty, not I, ha ha.
Uh, oh... Brown Town got a makeover!! Love it! So cute!
And the snow pics are awesome; we actually saw that mammoth snow dude from across the yards. Impressive!
Won't you agree with me now, though, that we're ready to come play on your cool swingset with pb and j's? :)
Post a Comment