One of the fun things about having two boys, is being able to bring out some old favorites. The other day, it was pretty cold outside so I decided to get Brody in one of our favs before the weather got too warm. It's fun to see Brody and Brock in the same outfit at the same age. It brought a smile to my face...had to share!
Lazy Samoas
13 years ago


4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute! Although I hope to have a girl, it would be very great to see another little boy wear some of my favs from Connor. Brody is so cute! Looks so much like Brock!
So cute!
That is absolutely precious! Look at those boys. I can totally see why you had to put 'em in that same outfit because it sure made me smile too!
Warm weather's coming... so must our playdate! :)
Cute!
Post a Comment