Open every Friday evening 6pm-9pm through the fall.
Located at Main Street and Hardin Alley (downtown Spring Hill in front of Utopia Coffee Shop).
I bought some Sassy Sauce, "It's Sweet With A Kick"...let me tell you...I LOVE THIS! It has a nice "zip" to it! I can't wait to grill some chicken this week with this sauce slathered on it :)
Southern Comfort Catering
615-243-7374
southerncomfortsassysauce@gmail.com
*Return jar for 10% off next jar
*This sauce is Brody safe
Kid Activities
July 24th-Petting Zoo Cost $3 (we let Brock just look at the animals and not go in the pen and touch them; it was FREE and he enjoyed it)
July 31st-learn to make butter $3 for cost of materials
Franklin Farmers Market
Open each Saturday morning 8am-1pm until October.
The market is located behind The Factory, 230 Franklin Road at the corner of Franklin Road and Liberty Pike, Franklin TN.
We had a great time walking around the market early on a Saturday morning. They had tons of beautiful certified organic produce, meat, and milk. Vendors also sold wildflowers, dried lavender, honey, homemade soaps and baked goods. Brock enjoyed listening to the live music. Bring your reusable bag...there is lots of stuff you will want to grab up!
Harry's Fresh Produce
Open seven days a week 10am-7pm
Located it 3460 Green Mills Road in Spring Hill
For more information call 931-215-6728
I saw an article about Harry in one of our Spring Hill newspapers and I thought it would be fun to check out what he is growing.
Leipers Fork Farmers Market
Open Wednesdays 1pm-6pm until November 25th
Located in Leipers Fork on the estate grounds of : Neena's Primitives, 4158 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin.
Locally grown organic produce, free range eggs, jams, preserves, honey and salsas
I have heard great things about this farmers market from my friend, Katrina. I will need to check this one out soon!
For more information call (615) 790-0345
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. You read my mind. I was just telling Brad that I wanted to check out the local Farmers Market. I didnt know there were so many others around!
Post a Comment