Thursday, October 23, 2008

Need Some Cash?

I had such an AWESOME day today. Erik is out of town, so Brock and I have had a "mommy and Brock" week. Today, we ran some errands in Cool Springs and stopped at a place called Nashville Coin Gallery. I had some old gold jewelry from high school that I have had stashed in my jewelry box. The pieces that I took in were broken and had no sentimental value. Well...I walked out with a $180 check (and that was for 3 pieces of jewelry that had been sitting around for YEARS). I left with a BIG smile on my face! What a DEAL!

Nashville Coin Gallery
330 Mayfield Drive, Suite A-14
Franklin, TN 37067
615-764-0331
Pete Dodge
(it is located in the Mexicali Grill shopping plaza on Carothers)

Worth the trip if you have extra gold laying around that you no longer wear...holidays are coming up...easy money :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I did this too a few weeks ago. I took mine to Platinum Jewelers next to Otter's in CSprings. I took a tiny baggy full and got $230 in CASH! Yahoo! The bad thing is that we had it spent the next day. We bought a big maple tree for the backyard. So much for saving for Christmas presents!!! Glad that we cashed in! I am trying to get Brad to go through his stuff too.

k.mart said...

Bargain Queen strikes it rich! Seriously, that's some great dough especially this time of the year. Sorry to miss you guys last night... hope you had fun then and with the rest of BrocknMommy time!