
Got a free ice-cream sandwich from the Ice Cream Truck
I took Brock to Touch-A-Truck this weekend. Honestly, they had every type of truck you could possibly imagine and the kids got to touch them, get inside and pretend to drive. Brock had such a good time. He didn't know what truck he wanted to look at first.



5 comments:
Oh how fun! We were going to go to this one, but it turned out to be a crazy morning at our house (wont go into details) but we didnt have time to do this and Gentrys farm in the same day. Connor has been obsessing about pumpkins lately and he can be scared of loud truck noises. It looks like they werent "on" though so he would have loved to sit in there and pretend to drive. The ice cream sandwich looks yummy!
Haha! I can just imagine Brock seeing the trucks for the first time. I know he probably got so excited, especially with the big dump truck :) Glad you had fun- we will have to do that next year.
C-U-T-E! Excuse me, manly, I mean (grunt! pound chest!) Ha! Seriously, looks like such a fun time with free ice-cream... nice! Great pics of Brock on all the below posts too. Hope you're feeling great these days!
HE is ALL BOY!! We'll be joining you as soon as Russ starts walking! :) Mary
Can't wait to take Blake and Chase back to it! It is in January down here. Looks like Brock had lots of fun!
Post a Comment