Monday, August 31, 2009

Are you Ready for Some Football?


This weather is beautiful! Windows open, breeze blowing...I am soaking it up! I am already starting to think about fire pits, smores, chili, mums and pumpkins....ahhh...I love fall. The other day, we ran into Goodwill and Erik found a football helmet for Brock. As you can see, it came home with us. Brock was so excited about it, and we figured for $4.99 it would pay off...you never know what you will find at Goodwill. So...are you ready for some football?


2 comments:

Tara said...

Aww! Cute. That is a good find indeed. Some of Connors favorite toys have come from there. I like to pop in to see what kind of jewels I can find. We found a Lightning McQueen car that makes lots of noises and Connor loves it! I was the best $3 I ever spent!

Us Simple Girls said...

Yes... and yes, yes, yes to all of the above! I'm still drooling a bit over my brother's season UT tickets this yr., esp. when my parents and we picked out his b-day tailgating presents. LOL!

We're so blessed to be in an area where fall is such a glorious time! And Brock looks like a pro already in that helmet! CUTE!