
Funny Story....for the past couple of months, Brock will not smile for the camera (he is doing this on purpose). As soon as the camera comes out, he hides his face, closes his eyes, anything to make it more difficult for me to snap a "normal" looking picture. I am laughing as I write this (literally), but I promise it is not funny when you are trying to get a picture of your pre-schooler and he is making it as challenging as he can. Now, throw Brody in the mix and this is why I do not have a picture of both of them together...ha.
When my friends Cami and Theresa came into town, they saw the problem that I was having and we decided to try a different approach. When we brought out the camera, we told him "Ok, Brock, you are not allowed to smile for the picture...no smiling, do you understand?" We joked with him and sure enough...he started smiling and laughing. We got some good pictures...finally!
We ended up at Barnes and Nobles for Arthur story time and Brock saw all of the other kids taking pictures and smiling with Arthur. I casually asked him if he would like to take a picture with Arthur (AKA: the big rat looking thing) and he said, "yes." So, here you go...here is Brock smiling with a big, weird, oversized stuffed animal. Sigh....
2 comments:
This is hilarious! Connor does the same thing, the only way I can get a good picture is if i make him laugh. I might try this theory and see if it works. Arthur is a little scary, but Connor likes him. He said, "Who is that?"
ha ha haaa haa ha
Post a Comment