Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pausing for a Moment....

I am playing around on my blog, changing a few things, looking back at old post/pictures and reminiscing. So much has happened in a year. How different I look (from being pregnant last summer), how much older Brock looks and now Brody is almost a year old. How quickly the days go by, milestones are reached, memories made, time keeps marching. I am challenging myself to take time to slow down and soak in each day. Enjoy every stage that the boys are in because they will quickly be transitioning to the next one.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I did this the other day too and couldnt believe my eyes when I was watching Connors newborn videos! It is amazing that I have had my blog since 2006! Where has the time gone?

k.mart said...

Know just what you mean... soak it up every chance you get!

Thanks for a fun time on Fri... the food and company was just lovely!