Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Need Garden Fresh Roma Tomatoes????




Brock and I got out early this morning to walk with some friends and afterwards, I decided I better go check on my garden. Honestly, it has been so hot that I have been avoiding it because I knew that I would be out there for awhile picking. Sure enough, we walked back to the garden and all four of my tomato plants were overflowing with ripe red tomatoes. Brock helped pick some, got bored and decided to play with the hose (that's why he is wet in the pics). There are only so many tomatoes that I can use...especially since 90% of them are ripe and ready to eat. If you would like some, please give me a call (or just stop by) and I would be more than happy to give you some. I mean it...I do not like wasting food :)

5 comments:

cami (marley's mommy) said...

I would love some tomatoes!! they look so yummy and i could just eat that cute kid up too!
never knew you had tomatoe plants! I do too!!

Emily said...

haha what great pictures. We have that many cherry tomatoes, plus tons of cucumbers. We should open a store

Tara said...

Ha! I am overflowing too! I have been giving them away at work and Connors sitter. I love them, but as you said there are only so many you can eat. I am planning on expanding to cucumbers, zucchini, and squash next year! Brad is a little hesitant that a garden is going to take over our yard. Brock looks like he was having fun!

k.mart said...

Thanks for sharing... your tomatoes (and meal) were simply delicious. What an overflowing garden and heart you have!

Tabitha said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. Thank you so much for sharing your tomatoes with us. Mom and I loved them. Yummo!