Friday, August 29, 2008

Need Monogramming Done?


My mom bought me a Taggie blanket before we had Brock and had his name embroidered on it. I was trying to think of a way to "reuse" the blanket, especially since we are having another boy. To make a long story short, I found a lady who is local, who was willing to try to take "Brock" off of the blanket and embroider "Brody."

She did a great job....and now I can reuse the blanket..YAY!

Here is her info if you need inexpensive monogramming done for yourself or for a gift
. I was charged $5 for the monogramming...what a deal!

Brandi also makes really cool ribbon key chains that are monogrammed....they make great gifts! (ask her about them)

Custom Embroidery and More
Brandi Holloway

3052 Footpoint Drive Spring Hill, TN 37174
*This is in the Campbell Station Subdivision
Home-615-614-1568

Cell-615-417-8669
brandihholloway@yahoo.com

Talk to Brandi about what you need done, and if she is not able to do it (maybe what you need monogrammed will not fit on her machine) contact Katie Branham at 615-500-8388 or katiebranham@yahoo.com She also lives in Campbell Station
*Katie did embroidery on a sweatshirt for Erik (for SWAT) and it turned out awesome! (what I wanted to do would not work on Brandi's machine)

2 comments:

kim said...

Great idea and what a great deal!

k.mart said...

So, Brody IS the official name?! Great choice! Will have to catch up once we get settled back in about everything. Plan to see you at Harvey Park to celebrate... looking forward to it! Hope you're feeling well!