Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Daddy Look"...

"Daddy Look" was the last thing that Brock said before he stuck pork (from our pork roast) up his nose. I tried to gently get it out with my nail, but he breathed in and it got sucked up even further. So...I went and got the nasal aspirator and started to suck it out (with no luck). Then, he sneezed and out came the pork. Wow...what are little kids thinking? We told him that the ONLY hole that we put things in, is our mouth.

*We told my uncle about the incident, and he said that when his son was young, he stuck one of those lifesaver holes up his nose. He had to coach him on how to blow it out of his nose (he held the other nostril shut). Seriously, what possesses kids to do stuff like this? :)

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

That is hysterical!! You have me cracking up. Oh, the life of boys, lol.

k.mart said...

I have no idea... but since this did not result in an ER trip... I agree with Tabitha... it's hysterical!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! Sometimes you just want to get inside of their heads! Glad it came out...