The other day, we went to Kedron Park in Spring Hill, because it was so nice outside. We packed a picnic lunch and brought Brock's un-motorized power wheels (it was given to us, does not have a working batter and so Erik pushes him with a handle from something in the garage....who knows??) We stopped at the creek and let Brock throw rocks in the water. It is a great place to take the kids to ride bikes because it is flat. Before double jogging stroller days, Erik and I liked to run here (again...because it is flat and we knew exactly how far we had run :)
Lazy Samoas
13 years ago






3 comments:
So cute. Funny boy, playing camera shy already!
Looks like fun times in the park! Your boys are so cute together. I cant believe how big Brody is! Love the contraption for the power wheel...the old toys are always the best. I have some pictures of Connor from this wkend on my brothers old powerwheel and it is pretty funny.
I love the picture with Brody in the stroller looking back at the butterfly! So cute!
Post a Comment