Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TN State Fair

Last Friday, we went to the TN State Fair...they were offering free admission from 5-7pm, so we figured, "why not go and check it out"? It was so much fun watching Brock give his tickets to the scary men operating the rides and then watching him smile and laugh as he rode the probably not put together well rides. He got to choose 3 rides and he picked a truck, race car and train...go figure. It was fun walking around and looking at all of the weird people (did I say that?)...

I just noticed most of Brody's pictures are taken in a stroller :)

Brock riding the train

I rode this ride with my cousin Leah and this picture still makes me nauseous


My Uncle Frank, Aunt Pam and cousin Leah with the boys



2 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like a good time! My favorite part about going to those places is people watching! Where do they come from? LOL

k.mart said...

fun!

brody's pics turned out well; hope the baby dedication is special in every way!